Long, fine hair is especially susceptible to tangles.If you have trouble detangling your long or fine hair, here are some tips on how to avoid tangled hair.
- Comb your hair properly. Separate the hair into two sections and comb one section hair from bottom and slowly comb your way up. And then comb the hair once more from root to tip. Repeat on the other sections.
- Use a leave-in or spray-in conditioner. Apply moderate conditioner to the nape of your neck and below instead of the roots. Otherwise, you will feel greasy of the hair.
- Sleep hair-friendly. Instead of cotton pillows, try silk pillows. The silk pillows do well to the health of the hair and make the hair less prone to breakage and tangle. Besides, they are and very comfortable and cooling in the summer. Also, try to sleep with your hair in a ponytail, braid, or bun. Sleeping with damp hair in a bun or braid will make you have waves the next day.
- Wash your hair properly. Do not crunch up the hair but wash from the root to the tip, and use your fingertips to massage your scalp and roots. When conditioning, only apply it to the nape of the neck and below. After washing the hair, do not rub the hair but squeeze out the excess water and pat it with the towel gently.
- Keep dry hair well moisturized. Use hair care product to restore and moisturized the hair, and keep the hair tangling at the minimum level.
- Get trims when you need them. If you want to leave a longer hair, getting trims on the hair is not a good idea, but split end are the big cause for tangled and breaking hair, so at this situation, do not hesitate to cut off all the damage hair.
With these tips you can avoid tangled hair well,if you have other good tips you can share us on the comment area below.Or if you are doubt of HJ WEAVE BEAUTY ’s 100% human hair products you can contact the professional customer service who will give you the expert tips.