Curly hair is more difficult to wash & maintain than straight hair. In order to keep your curly hair strong and shiny we need to take care of them start from washing. Firstly,you should own your curly hair wig,so you can buy it from HJ official store which can provide you the good quality wigs with different kinds types.
Hope the eight steps are gonna help you.
1. Pick a shampoo which is suitable for your hair, foam the shampoo then washing it gently.
2. Rinse hair with warm water thoroughly.
3. Apply some daily conditioner to the hair evenly, massage for about 30 minutes. (PS. get a deep conditioner once a week.)
4. De-tangle your hair by parting it one thread and another. Please DO NOT brush your hair.
5. Rinse the conditioner out of hair.
6. Lay-down, pat with towel to remove extra water, and then let it air dry.
7. Give your hair a great shake after your hair is totally dried, to restore the curls.
8. Apply some no-clean conditioner or oil, and style by your fingers, optionally use the matching curling iron to define your curls
- Not like other wigs, we highly recommend you to wash and deep condition your curly wig before first wearing.
- Please note, curly wigs cannot be tangle free when you received, so please do not comb them rudely, that will cause the wig shedding a lot. But if you gently comb with hair conditioner when washing, the shedding will not be a big deal, and just stop combing when the hair tangled with your comb, apply a small amount of conditioner to the tangled place, then continue combing.
- Please follow how to wash directions to wash your wig. Or wash and deep condition your kinky curly wigs.
Comb the hair roots with wide teeth comb gently when the hair is half dry to make the hair look fluffy and just like it’s growing from your own head naturally.
With these tip above you can wash and style your hair wigs perfectly,if you have other good idea you can share us on the comment area below,or if you have any other questions you can contact the HJ’s professional customer service who will give you the expert tips.