Buying new wigs every time your current wig starts looking worn out can be extremely expensive. Luckily, there are many ways to take care of your wig at home to completely refresh the look and quality of the wig.
1. Wash your wig when it first shows signs of dinginess or oiliness, no more than once every several weeks.
2. Find the right kind of comb to use after your wig has completely dried. Using the wrong type of brush can damage your wig. Some types of curly wigs should not be brushed at all. For most wigs, you should use a wide-toothed comb to very gently untangle the wig.
3. Find the right product for your wig type, which will be applied when styling or after washing and brushing. If you have a style of wig that is “wet and wavy,” all you need to do to get it looking more like it did when you bought it is make it a little damp.
4. Use heat-styling equipment after washing, drying, combing and applying product. Heat can get rid of frizz, which contributes to the wig's looking worn out.
5. Cut the wig if you notice frizz and roughness at its tips.
6. Store the wig properly and only wear it occasionally.
Different kinds of wigs are provided now on HJ official store.If you want to buy a new one directly,just buy it on HJ official store when you have any problems you can consult the professional customer service who will guide you buy the right one.