This spring, ombre hair styles are sweeping runways and red carpets around the world..Here's how you can get this cute celebrity hair style using cool hair extensions:
- Let your roots go.The ombre hairstyle is all about embracing your roots – literally. Forgo a salon touch up and let your roots grow out slightly. The ombre hairstyle is a perfect in-between look if you want to bring your natural color back without looking sloppy.
- Get cool hair extensions. Now that you're rocking your natural roots, use cool hair extensions to add more color and definition to your hair. Use extensions in the same color as your dye job to enhance the ombre, or get a three-toned look by using a slightly different color.
- Choose the right color. If your dye job was lighter than your natural hair, clip in some hair extensions that are just a shade lighter than your dye. If your dye was darker, make your hair extensions pop by picking up brunette or even red hair extensions.
- Fake it 'til you make it. Never had a dye job? Never fear! You can still get this awesome celebrity hair style by using hair extensions. The trick is to go just a shade or two lighter or darker – too much, and you'll risk looking like Cruella de Vil.
- It's all about the style. Now that you've got celeb-inspired hair, try styling it a few different ways to see which one you like best. Soft, springy curls can be a great way to blend the colors for a more natural look, while straight, full hair shows off the colors in a more dramatic way.
Spring is a great time to refresh your style and try something new. Since ombre hair styles are all the rage right now, why not grab some cool hair extensions and give it a try?Premium human hair are offered by HJ official store now,if you are luckily enough you may find the products are on sale,more details you can contact HJ’s professional customer service.